The Advantages of The PASA Accounting Job Board
WHY POST A JOB ON THEPASA.ORG?
There are many advantages to posting a job on ThePASA.org compared to our competitors:
1. Reach a targeted audience. Our members are primarily experienced entry-level and mid-level public accountants working at public accounting firms. We also have a large college membership base if you are interested in reaching people just entering the work world. We also have a growing number of members who currently work in the private sector, but have public accounting experience.
2. Reach a large audience. We have members all over the country. At every Big 4, national, and regional accounting firm. At dozens of local CPA firms. We have members in just about every metropolitan area as well. We also have a large presence at dozens of colleges and universities across the country. Even more important....We're adding new members all the time.
3. Highly Selective. As an accounting society, we have a reputation to protect. We thoroughly scrutinize each job posting before we put it on our website. If the job is spammy or a part of some scam or pyramid scheme, we will not post the job and we will refund the money. By posting a job on ThePASA.org, you will be in good company. Our members and website visitors demand a clean job board. So do we.
4. Fair price. Fair deal. The other job boards charge way to much and they rarely deliver. We, on the other hand have extremely competitive rates and offer a job board that can get results.
5. Help a good cause. The Professional Accounting Society is a grassroots organization. We are run entirely by volunteers. Membership is completely free. By posting a job with us, everybody wins. You get a qualified accountant for your job position. We get to keep running our accounting society and continue to help the future of the accounting workforce.